is the newest single from Arizona-based, Oklahoma-native Gospel Lee
with production by Wayne Klassik. Gospel Lee is an individual who
passionately believes in bringing light to dark places. One of the most exciting ways he does that is the creation of Hip-Hop for imperfect people. The
track takes an in-depth look into how Gospel Lee overcomes one of the
biggest obstacles to his growth as an artist, the obstacle of pride. He
overcomes this obstacle by taking the glory away from himself and
redirecting it to the one it belongs to as he states:
I've never made the sun rise, could never paint a sunrise
Never had a son and let watch him die, then watch my son rise
While I'm waiting patiently for Him to ride the suns skies Give the Glory up and gain favor in the Son's eyes
Holstar will be releasing his second EP in 2014 on Christmas day titled "Family Love Country Passion" - Production by Shom-C, Shinko Beats and Roc Beats. Check out the Official Artwork by Creata and the tracklisting.
2. Don’t ever forget that your wife is your greatest asset.
3. Don’t ever forget to check the level of peace of your wife.
4. Don’t associate with men that lack credibility and generational mindset.
5. Don’t ever hurt your wife no matter the level of insults passed on you.
6. Don’t ever wave off the ideas, advice or suggestions of your wife because of
your selfish interest.
7. Never treat your wife as a servant.
8. Never make your wife a negative case study before friends and family.
9. Never doubt your wife no matter what you know about her past.
10. Don’t deny your wife of sex.
11. Don’t be careless about the welfare of your home.
12. Don’t compare your wife with anyone.
13. Never cheat on your wife no matter the condition.
14. Never cut short the love you showed to your wife, rather, water it, and
nurture it for effective continuous growing.
15. Never disregard the effort of your wife, rather appreciate her more and
16. Never discuss the weak points of your wife at public opinion polls.
17. Don’t call your wife unpleasant names such as prostitute, witch, fruitless
entity, harlot, useless wife, bastard, rather call her blessed, precious,
capable, beautiful and virtuous woman.
18. NEVER EVER PLACE YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY OR WORK ABOVE
19. Don’t be self centered.
20. Don’t ever cook up plans against your wife because of your lustful desires.
21. Never set up a family without having a family vision.
22. Never make your wife feel inferior and uneducated before your friends,
family, anyone or even you the husband.
23. Never compare your wife’s attitude with your one time girlfriend’s
24. Don’t be lazy to cater for your wife and family.
25. Never allow money to be the bond of love in your marriage.
26. Never allow your parents or family members to dictate the affairs of your
home, remember, ‘’therefore shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave
to his wife………’’.
27. Don’t ever let your children come between you and your wife. You married
your wife not your children, remember they have their life to live and when
married and gone, only your wife will still be with you, to cook for you,
comfort you, refresh your body, soul and spirit in the bedroom.
28. Never hide any phone calls, text messages, or password to mailbox from your
wife. Transparency is the ultimate key to continuous trust and confidence in
29. Never owe your wife anything, always give her the very best; best in love,
best care, most precious things
and that which belongs to her.
30. Never show a heart of ungratefulness to God and your precious wife, always
and always be ever grateful for her presence in your life.